CTC Development Programme
Posted on Monday, 11th October 2021 by Bernadette Sanders
CTC's hugely successful Track Cycling Development Programme has had a stellar start to the 2021 season with a huge number of riders 'trying the track' for the first time in September. The Programme gets into full swing for riders new to track cycling at Denton Park on Sunday 17 October. Bike allocation at midday, first session commences 1.00pm sharp.
How to get started:
1. Print and complete a Development Programme Registration Form.
2. Read up on the Important notes for riders info sheet for an overview of what to expect over the three-week training programme.
3. Pay your registration fee ($150) online (refer information sheets).
2. Be at Denton Park at midday on Sunday 17 October for Development Programme rider registration and bike allocation.
3. Have your gear ready for Development Programme training session week #1, Sunday 17 October, commencing 1.00pm.
4. Tell your friends!
Bring your registration form, plus your own helmet, cycling gloves, shoes and clip-in pedals (if using).